Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kearns 15, Jordan 14 (National Division Championship)

I know like most of you, I'm still on the high of winning this huge game today. So much adversity has plagued us this season but we continued to fight on.

I'm so thankful to be able to coach you all and I'm excited to see how you guys progress at the high school level. Remember how it felt today to win this game and how you never quit and never get your heads down. You're going to be in the same situation many times in your life; always look back to this day.

Thank you so much to all of the parents and their families for coming to support us. Thank you to all the coaches for the hard work. Thank you to coach Rickards for his commitment to providing support and being at all of our games.

I got goose bumps at the end when I was putting this video together. I hope you all enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment